The Lake Lure Music Festival will return to the area for the 2023 event with headline act Appalachian Road Show on the shores of Lake Lure.
“We are building something special here in Lake Lure and look forward to more opportunities to serve the community,” said organizer Chris Dolman. “In 2022 we gave $3,500 to the Lake Lure Classical Academy and $500 in school supplies to the Hickory Nut Outreach to provide for the students as well.”
The details for this year’s event are as follows:
WHAT: A night of bluegrass music with Appalachian Road Show on the beautiful shores of Lake Lure! This celebrated group has been exciting audiences as they help tell the rich history of bluegrass music and its ties to Appalachia.
WHEN/TIME: Saturday, June 10, 2023–Concert begins at 7:00 pm and goes until 8:30 PM
WHERE: Rumbling Bald on Lake Lure Pavilion and Lawn
PRICE: Premium Seating + Pre-show “Meet & Greet” w/ band: $45
- Limited premium up front seating near the stage + a backstage pre-concert “Meet & Greet” with band members.
- One free drink included backstage.
- Parking fieldopens at 5:30 pm for Premium ticket holders.
- “Meet & Greet” opens at 6 pm and runs until approximately 6:45pm.
- Folding chairs are provided for this section only.
- Additional food and beverage is available for purchase on site during the concert.
- General Admission – Lawn Seating: Adult – $27, Children (12 & under): $15
- Parking fieldopens at 6:00 pm for General Admission Lawn seating.
- Tickets are for General Admission Lawn Seating only.
- Please bring blankets and lawn chairs as there will be no seats provided by the venue
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase on-site
Visit the event website for more information and to purchase tickets at http://www.lakeluremusicfest.com.
Visit https://lakeluremusicfest.com/ for Concert Information & Tickets!